Monday, February 7, 2011

BP2_Game Classroom Games for Kids

I am choosing the game classroom. This website offers help and assistance for students in K-6.  It helps students, educators, and parents with newsletters. On this site, students are able to learn while they play.
 In order to access the site, you must enter your email address. It is this simple to sign up. I think that this site is helpful to any parent or educators that have student in the age range of K-6. The reason why I choose this site, was because my daughter is in the K4 program. So I will be able to help her learn while she is playing.
 Looking at the Kindergarten part of the site, students have areas of learning. But it gives them the game concept but they are learning.
 While on the site, I decided to play the Monkey Business game.
 This game is very bright and colorful. It has animation and sounds so that kids know when the put the wrong word in the sentence incorrect.



Also, the newsletter is helpful for parents and teachers to relate their children learning to. This is one site that I can use as a teacher as well as using as a parent. My daughter thought that this was a fun site. She was able to use the site without assistance. I think that was helpful so I would recommend this website to many educators and parents alike.

3 comments:

  1. I love this site Pam. I will definitely check it out...Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this because I have a few nieces and a nephew that fit in the age group for this site and most kids play games so by them playing games often it gives me an interesting site where I can let them go to and not just play games but really learn at the same time. I love the details you gave and I am more than likely going to love to look at it in more depth later this week. Thanks For this site Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that this is a good site for small kids. They are really attracted to bright colors and images. This is a good way to get them engaged.

    ReplyDelete